Monday, September 28, 2009

Throwing caution to the wind...

I am Mama Gnome and six months ago I took down our blog because a big bully told me to. Today I make a stand. I am putting it back together, bit by bit, photo by photo. I won't be using our real names but my friends and family know who we are.

Mama Gnome - that's me, spunky, fun and super busy homeschooling mama to four wonderful kids and wife to one awesome Papa Gnome. We run a business and raise our family in a cold but beautiful western state.

Papa Gnome - he is our hero. He works at home with us and is the glue that holds us together. I wouldn't trade him for the world.

Lego Gnome - as his name implies - this boy is all about Legos, smart as a whip and aspires to be a Lego engineer.

BMX Gnome - he too is all about his name - he loves to ride his bike and is determined to be done with school in time for him to go pro before he serves a church mission.

Smurfette - she is happy go lucky and if Ms. Poppins measured her, she'd be "Practically perfect in every way."

Spider Sam Gnome - we all describe him as a "pocket of JOY"

These are our adventures. Welcome to our blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment